Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a different topic is posted inviting the participants to come up with a list of ten things to do with the topic.
This week’s topic is ‘Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing This Year’. Every year round about October my family always ask me to put together a list of books I wouldn’t mind getting for Christmas that year. This year I put together the following list of twelve books. I’ll be happy with any of these books and I guess I only have a couple of days now to see if I get any of them!
- The Extraordinary Journey Of The Fakir Who Got Trapped In An IKEA Wardrobe – Romain Puertolas
- Horrorstör – Grady Hendrix
- Vanishing Grace – Philip Yancey
- The Little Old Lady Who Broke All The Rules – Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg
- If I Had Lunch with C. S. Lewis: Exploring the Ideas of C. S. Lewis on the Meaning of Life – Alister McGrath
- Robogenesis – Daniel H. Wilson
- Lead With Humility: 12 Leadership Lessons From Pope Francis – Jeffrey A. Krames
- The Zimzum of Love: The Secret To Making Marriages Flourish – Rob and Kristen Bell
- Soccer Men: Profiles of the Rogues, Geniuses, and Neurotics Who Dominate the World’s Most Popular Sport – Simon Kuper
- You Are Here: Around The World In 92 Minutes – Chris Hadfield
- Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers – Anne Lamott
EDIT: I received them all, apart from #3, #6, and #10. So I was very happy on Christmas morning 🙂