Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a different topic is posted inviting the participants to come up with a list of ten things to do with the topic.
This week’s topic is ‘Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR’. Hopefully I’ll get through the following pile before spring. The books are a good mixture – one is a review copy, a couple are for a book club, but they look like they will all be enjoyable. Perhaps one or two Christmas presents may get in the way of reading all of these, but that’s another month away, so it’s too early to worry about that!
From the top the books are:
- The Boston Breakout – Roy MacGregor
- Bridge to Terabithia – Katherine Paterson
- Winter Tales – George Mackay Brown
- Practicing the Way of Jesus: Life Together in the Kingdom of Love – Mark Scandrette
- The Making of an Ordinary Saint: My Journey from Frustration to Joy with the Spiritual Disciplines – Nathan Foster
- Hollow City – Ransom Riggs
- Sacred Reading: The Ancient Art of Lectio Divina – Michael Casey
- Convictions Matter: The Functions of Salvation Army Doctrines – Ray Harris
- Serpent – Clive Cussler (with Paul Kemprecos)
- Bradbury Speaks: Too Soon from the Cave, Too Far from the Stars – Ray Bradbury