To play along with this weekly book event, hosted by Should Be Reading, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
I didn’t manage to post for the last couple of weeks, so here are my answers for the past three weeks:
What are you currently reading? As is my usual custom, I have too many books on the go at the moment, but the two books I am trying to get through first are:
- Forming The Leader’s Soul: An Invitation to Spiritual Direction by Morris Dirks
- Opening to God: Lectio Divina and Life as Prayer – David G. Benner
What did you recently finish reading? I actually had a productive three weeks of reading, finishing the following six books:
- 1929 – A Crisis that Shaped The Salvation Army’s Future – John Larsson
- The Little Pot Boiler – Spike Milligan
- Tuck Everlasting – Natalie Babbitt
- The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness – Timothy Keller
- Madame Jeanne Guyon: Her Autobiography – Condensed and Modernized by Jan Johnson
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader – C.S. Lewis
What do you think you’ll read next? I would like to finish off the two books I mentioned previously, but I’m also going to get started on The Way of a Pilgrim for the Renovaré Book Club.