To play along with this weekly book event, hosted by Should Be Reading, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Here are my answers for this week:
What are you currently reading? I am currently reading Super Pop!: Pop Culture Top Ten Lists to Help You Win at Trivia, Survive in the Wild, and Make It Through the Holidays by Daniel Harmon. It’s a book I received through Early Reviewers at LibraryThing. I like top 10 lists, so this book is working for me so far. I’ll hopefully have a review up in the not too distant future.
What did you recently finish reading? I finished three books during the past week:
- The Clock of Life – Nancy Klann-Moren
- Something Wicked This Way Comes: The Authorized Adaptation – Ray Bradbury, Ron Wimberly
- Peter Pan – J.M. Barrie
None of them were bad reads. In fact I gave the first two 5 stars out of 5!
What do you think you’ll read next? I just received another book from Early Reviewers – Imperfect Harmony: Singing Through Life’s Sharps and Flats by Stacy Horn – so I might start that one soon.