To play along with this weekly book event, hosted by Should Be Reading, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Here are my answers for this week:
What are you currently reading? I am currently reading Black Feathers by Joseph D’Lacey. I’m reading an e-book galley I got via NetGalley. I’m about a quarter of the way into it and it has been very enjoyable so far. It is due for publication later this month and is volume 1 of the Black Dawn series.
- Peregrine Harker & The Black Death – Luke Hollands. I should have a review of this one up in the next few days.
- Dawn to Dark: A Book of Christian Prayer – R. Douglas Jones. I have worked my way through this book once, but am continuing to use it on a daily basis. It has been like a breath of fresh air for me
- Doomed: The Untold Story Behind the Collapse of the Elliot Lake Mall – Michael Friscolanti. The inquiry into the mall collapse commenced this week, so reading this was very timely for me.
What do you think you’ll read next? I just received a galley of The Wednesday Daughters, by Meg Waite Clayton, from NetGalley, so I may get that one started soon. I enjoyed The Wednesday Sisters a few years ago, so I’m looking forward to this one now, which will be out this July. I also have a couple of library books due back soon, so I may have to slip them in somewhere as well.