FRIDAY FINDS… is where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased. This event is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
As usual MizB asks the question:
What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS!
I missed out on posting any finds last Friday, mainly due to the fact that I was travelling, but I didn’t find anything during that week, either. This week my finds are all thrift store finds, ranging in price from $0.25 to $0.50. It was a fairly decent week:
- Sacred Celtic Places – Iain Zaczek
- The Sirens of Baghdad – Yasmina Khadra
- The Red Badge of Courage – Stephen Crane
- A Murder, a Mystery and a Marriage – Mark Twain
- English Passengers – Matthew Kneale
- Meeting Jesus Again for the First Time: The Historical Jesus and the Heart of Contemporary Faith – Marcus Borg
- The Golden Rendezvous – Alistair MacLean
- The Favored Child – Philippa Gregory